1 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS AND INSTALLATION. VST Security Solutions provides a 1-year warranty on all parts and installation. VST Security warrants that all parts and installation will be free from defects caused by faulty workmanship or defective parts or materials for a period of 1-year from the date of commencement of the warranty. The 1-year warranty commences on the date the product is installed. This 1-year warranty is in lieu of any other warranties expressed or implied at law, and VST Security Solutions makes no other warranties, representations, or guarantees related to the products or services provided. VST Security Solutions disclaims any and all other warranties including any warranty of merchantability and any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
The warranty provided herein is provided solely to the customer listed on the original invoice and does not apply to any other persons or entities not listed on the original invoice. VST Security Solutions, LLC is available for service or warranty work upon purchaser request. For the warranty to apply, customer shall notify VST of the warranty claim in a reasonably prompt manner and no later than 4 months after the date of discovery of the warranty claim.
This warranty is not intended to replace insurance. Because the system is operated and managed by the purchaser, VST Security Solutions, LLC makes no representations of the systems ability to prevent loss, theft, damage, or injury, or that these products will protect persons and property. Customer releases VST Security Solutions, LLC from liability for loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, loss of profits or savings, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use products sold by VST Security Solutions, LLC. It is understood that the Customer owns, operates, manages, maintains, and monitors all equipment.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS. THE FOLLOWING IS EXCLUDED AND NOT COVERED BY THE 1YEAR WARRANTY.
- Defects caused by the product not being used according to VST training and recommendations.
- Defects resulting from computer viruses, cyber-attacks, cyber security breaches, computer hackers and the like.
- Repairs or software installations done by any non-authorized VST technician. Any such repairs or software installations by a non-authorized VST technician automatically voids the 1-year warranty.
- Defects caused by improper use, abuse, or intentional damage as determined by VST company personnel.
- Damage to product or installation resulting from normal wear or tear.
- Damage to product or installation that has not been reasonably mitigated by customer.
- The warranty is voided if there is any modification or alteration to the product, electrical circuitry, or the original installation by VST by anyone other than authorized VST personnel.
- The warranty is voided if the original serial number is removed, obliterated, or altered from product.
- Defects due to causes beyond our control including but not limited to lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God, or vandalism.
LIMITATION OF LIABILTY/EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. Customer agrees that its sole and exclusive remedy against VST Security Solutions for any warranty claim, loss, or damage arising out of the purchase, installation, operation, or failure of the product is a refund of the price paid for the product or services as listed on the original invoice. Customer agrees VST shall not be liable, and hereby releases VST from liability, for any other compensatory or punitive damages, incidental damages, or consequential damages including but not limited to damages for lost profits, lost sales, loss of anticipated profits, loss of time or inconvenience, theft of property, injuries to persons or property, and any other indirect, incidental, or consequential losses.
Please Note: Proposals are based on an initial assessment with the purchaser. Onsite change orders or product substitutions may apply without notice. Marketing material may not always indicate exact product appearance.